Write all the answers to this essay question in a Word document and submit it to the appropriate assignment drop box. Be sure to follow APA style.
There are four functions of management: Planning, Organizing, Leading, and Controlling. For this question, outline how managers use these management functions in their day-to-day activities.
- Some styles of management are authoritarian, consultative, persuasive, democratic, chaotic, laissez-faire, and management by walking around. Compare and contrast two styles of management.
- Leaders and managers are distinct, yet similar. Compare and contrast the ways leaders and managers lead.
- Compare and contrast Situational leadership and Servant leadership and provide examples.
Keep the following points in mind when reviewing this essay question:
- Your essay should demonstrate comprehension and application of theories and models.
- Your arguments should be well developed, with statements supported by reasons, research information, and examples where appropriate.
- Research cited in your responses should be relevant to the topics and the sources correctly cited in APA style.