Read the scenario and write 3-4 pages paper on the given instructions. Your paper must include headings before started each new section. You must include 2-3 scholarly references other than the required and suggested articles (see attachments). All references must be cited in APA. Your answer must be 100% original.
The following scenario serves as the basis for your paper.
You have worked with Tomika for the past 5 years. Tomika shares with you that she has resigned and plans to work in an agency that installs telemonitoring equipment into the homes of those with chronic illnesses. Nurses monitor the patients using the equipment with the goal of detecting problems before patients need to be readmitted to the hospital. Tomika will be working from her own home, with occasional meetings at the agency. She would not be visiting her patients in their homes, but rather would be assessing and interacting with them via videoconferencing. She tells you that there are still job openings and encourages you to apply.
You are intrigued by this, and decide to investigate whether telenursing would be a good choice for you, too. Is telenursing in your future?
1. You are to research (find evidence), compose, and type a scholarly paper that describes telenursing as described above, and whether it is a good fit for you. What are the advantages and disadvantages of telenursing as it applies to their patients?
2. Investigate safeguards and decision-making support tools embedded in patient care technologies and information systems to support a safe practice environment for both patients and healthcare workers.
3. Discuss the principles of data integrity, professional ethics, and legal requirements related to data security, regulatory requirements, confidentiality, and client’s right to privacy.
4. In the conclusion of your paper, describe your current employment situation, and whether a job in telenursing would, or would not, fit with your career goals and life situation once you graduate in nursing.
5. The paper should contain an introduction, body and conclusion and recommendations.
MUST READ AND FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Required Article (see attachment)
Suggested Article: http://www.hhnmag.com/articles/6109-meaningful-use-lessons-from-the-front