This is a medical ethics class. This is the term paper. You can write the paper about abortion or euthanasia or autonomy. I attached the interaction document and the rubric document .
There are 5 categories:
1. Thesis: The thesis statement of your paper, usually found towards the end of the introductory paragraph(s), should clearly describe the point you are arguing in one sentence.
2. Structure: The rest of the paper should flow well, each paragraph focused and contained, while also transitioning naturally into the next one.
3. Evidence: Your paper should be well-sourced (with correct citations). Sources should help bolster your argument. It is especially important to provide citations for any factual claims you make. Citations must also be from high-quality sources: a random blog you found on Google–unless it the professional blog of a well-known person in the field–is not good enough.
4. Logic/Argumentation: The ideas of your paper should flow logically and support your thesis statement. You should discuss possible counter-arguments to your thesis and address them.
5. Mechanics: Grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.