Create an ethical code of conduct for those in governance, management, and professional staff for any one of these health care organizations:
· Acute-care hospital
· Surgery Center
· Behavioral Health Center
· Specialty Hospital
· Long-Term-Care Facility
· Out-Patient Center
In a 10 to- 12 page paper (excluding title and reference pages), discuss the following:
· Brief background of the facility.
· Organization structure of the facility and duties/ responsibilities of those in management and professional staff.
· Two possible ethical dilemmas that may be encountered.
· Ethical standards for those in governance, management, and professional staff.
· Ways to implement the ethical code of conduct and ensure compliance.
· Consequences if there is a violation of the code of ethics.
When writing your paper, use 3rd person. Follow APA guidelines. Use at least eight scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the past five years, a minimum of three of which must be from the Online Library. All sources must be cited according to APA style as outlined
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
6. Must use at least eight scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the past five years, including a minimum of three from the Ashford Online Library.
7. Must document all sources in APA style
8. Must include a separate reference page.